Monday, August 8, 2011

New Goal

So, my running hasn't been ideal lately, but it's been consistent I guess. I've established a routine of running 3-4 miles twice a week with a longer 6-7 mile run on Saturday. I try to bike and do weights sometime during the week and I've discovered I really like to bike. I think I always knew this, but lately I've been thinking about how fun it would be do do a mini triathlon. I don't know if I'll ever be able to swim well, which is what' s holding me back, but it's something to shoot for I guess.

So, I've discovered my biggest problem with my exercise plan is my diet. I cannot stop eating junk! I wish I had as much drive to eat well and I do to run. This is my current goal. Tonight for FHE, I taught Easton about being healthy since this month the theme in primary is: My Body is a Temple. I decided this is probably the most hypocritical lesson I've given him. So...my current goal as far as my physical health is to avoid treats - only one small indulgence a day! We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment