Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday

We finally had a nice morning without rain! I'm so excited that I got to run outside this morning. I even found a running friend! Her husband works super early so we've made the commitment to run at 5 A.M. twice a week. Crazy. We'll have to see how it goes. Today we ran a little later at 6 and the weather was perfect. Luckily she has a Garmin so I'm not just running blindly like I usually do. Hopefully I can save up and get my own in the next few months! Anyway, we ran about 2 miles and then she had to leave so I decided to run another mile or so before Jordan had to leave for work. I didn't have my ipod today and loved listening to all the morning sounds of spring. The birds seemed to be chirping extra loud today (probably shouting hosannas that it wasn't raining and freezing) and there are an insane number of roosters in this town. I like it. I hope this weather will stay nice and keep me up and moving in the mornings. My days are so much better and more productive when I get a good run in first thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment